VOMI Virtual Organization Academy Enrollment Terms and Conditions
By submitting your enrollment application to VOMI Virtual Organization Academy, your organization agrees to the following:
1. Definitions. The terms “you, your, yours, client, your organization, your company, your government” are used interchangeably in order to describe your organization, any representative of your organization, or any employee or duly authorized official who is empowered to act on behalf of your organization or government. VOA means (“VOMI Virtual Organization Academy”). The terms “we, our, ours, Virtual Organization Leadership, VOMI Virtual Organization Academy, our partners, our affiliates” are or may be used interchangeably in order to describe VOA, any representative of VOA, or any employee or duly authorized official who is empowered to act on behalf of VOA. Terms and Conditions means (“VOMI Virtual Organization Academy Enrollment Terms and Conditions”). The terms “Agreement, Terms and Conditions, Enrollment Terms and Conditions” are or may be used interchangeably throughout this agreement and the VOA website. VOR means (“Virtual Organization Recruiter”). VOMI means (“Virtual Organization Management Institute”). The terms “Program, Solution(s), and Services” are or may be used interchangeably throughout this Agreement depending on the context. The terms “Program Participant(s), Participant(s), Executive(s), Professional(s), Applicant(s) and Candidate(s)” are or may be used interchangeably depending on the context. The terms “You, Authorized Official, Client, Company, Organization, Institution, Government, Client Organization” are also used interchangeably depending on the context.
2. Copyrights and Trademarks. You will not engage in any copyright and trademark infringement or violations.
3. Content of Agreement. All elements and content of the VOMI Virtual Organization Academy (“VOA”) website are effectively incorporated herein and made a part of this agreement. VOA may offer in the future other programs not currently listed on the VOA website which may require one or more supplemental agreement(s) which, when disclosed and made available for execution, will automatically be incorporated herein and made a part of this Agreement. As well, VOA may require the execution of one or more supplemental agreements with respect to any existing program, services and solutions offered on this website which, when disclosed and made available for execution, will also automatically be incorporated herein and made a part of this Agreement.
4. Venue for Requesting Services, Solutions and Submission of Enrollment Application. All requests for VOA program, services and solutions and any group enrollment application must be made directly from the appropriate location on the VOA website. VOA will automatically reject all other requests for such services or program enrollment which include, however are not limited to, those that are made via chat, phone calls, email, courier delivery, carrier delivery, or post office mail delivery through either a private or national postal service.
5. Programs Offered by VOA. VOA offers the following virtual organization leadership program to all Forbes Global 2000 organizations, Global 5000 and Equivalent Enterprise Level Organizations, Academia, and Governments around the world: Virtual Organization Leadership Executive Training, Assessment and Certification (over a consecutive 90-calendar-day period). VOA also offers other programs which may not currently be listed on this website and that once listed will also be governed by the terms of this Agreement.
6. Universal Enrollment Procedures. View the Universal Enrollment Procedures for the Virtual Organization Leadership Executive Training, Assessment and Certification program. Details regarding the foregoing Universal Enrollment Procedures are included on the VOMI Virtual Organization Academy website and are automatically incorporated herein and made a part of this agreement.
7. Technical Requirements for All Program Participants. All Program Participants are required to have:
a. A late model desktop or laptop computer (year 2016 or later) with a minimum CPU of 2 GHz; 4 GB RAM; 500 GB available on an internal hard drive or external disk; an NVIDIA GeForce 6600 or equivalent graphic card or better is recommended.
b. A landline telephone (with unlimited local and long distance capability) is required for all program participants.
c. 24-Hour high-speed broadband access to the internet via an ethernet connection consisting of a minimum upstream speed of 10 Mbs (megabits per second) and a minimum downstream speed of 50 Mbs (megabits per second).
d. All other Videoconferencing hardware and software, including a built-in or external High-Definition (HD) Webcam, a computer or phone headset and all other communication tools and accessories necessary for seamless videoconferencing capability.
8. Option for International Participants to Travel to the United States. Participants from emerging countries which lack advanced or reliable internet technology infrastructure on a 24-hour basis are welcome to travel to the United States or any other country which meets this internet technology infrastructure requirement; on their own and fully at the sponsor organization’s expense; in order to participate in the program. VOMI Virtual Organization Academy will NOT sponsor any applicants applying for a visa in order to enter the USA and participate in the program. Each Participant must be able to come to the United States on a visitor visa or other appropriate visa and NOT as a student or guest of VOMI Virtual Organization Academy, Virtual Organization Leadership, or Virtual Organization Management Institute since traveling to the United States is NOT mandatory in order to participate in any of our programs. Thus, any country which meets VOA’s advanced internet and communications infrastructure requirements for participation in a respective program is sufficient.
9. Electronic Invoicing for All Services, Solutions or Program Enrollment. Invoicing for all services and program enrollment will be submitted to your organization strictly via email to the applicant or the electronic invoice email address submitted on the enrollment application form referenced on the VOA website. You are advised to disregard any invoice received via mail through the postal service or via any other means from any individual or organization which may claim to be acting on behalf of VOA, VOL, VOMI or VOMI Virtual Organization Academy.
10. Electronic Payment for All Services, Solutions or Program Enrollment. VOL only accepts electronic payment for all services, solutions and program enrollment in accordance with the payment terms specifically stated on such electronic invoice. Such electronic payment includes payments made via any VOL-Approved Credit Cards, ACH (Automated Clearing House), Electronic Wire Transfer, Digital Currency, and Cryptocurrency. With respect to digital currency and cryptocurrency, the electronic invoice will specify which ones are accepted by VOA. VOA does NOT accept physical cash, printed checks or any other form of payment via either chat, phone calls, email, courier delivery, carrier delivery, or snail mail sent for delivery through any country’s national or private postal service.
11. Payment Terms. ADVANCE PAYMENT IN FULL for all services, solutions and program enrollment is due immediately upon receipt of an electronic invoice from VOA in response to your organization’s submission of an application referenced from the VOA website. Such advance payment must be made in accordance with the payment terms stated on the electronic invoice as well as on the enrollment application form or any other referenced location within the VOA website. VOA does NOT accept physical checks or promissory notes or any form of installment payment.
12. No Refunds or Cancellations. No refunds or cancellations on valid, properly executed orders once payment in full has been made in accordance with the terms of our invoice. An order is deemed valid whenever a member of your organization or government asserts to be an Authorized Official and places such order in accordance with VOA’s Terms and Conditions.
13. Warranty. VOA MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS AND PROVIDE NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEB SITE, ITS CONTENTS OR ANY PROGRAM, PRODUCT, SERVICE, SOLUTION, INSTRUCTION OR KNOWLEDGE PROVIDED BY VOA OR ITS AGENTS, AFFILIATES, PARTNERS AND REPRESENTATIVES. VOA IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
14. Modification. This Agreement cannot be modified without the express and written approval of VOA.
15. Term and Termination. This Agreement becomes effective on the date and time that your organization submits an application for enrollment with respect to any of our offerings and solutions that are listed on the VOA website. This Agreement will terminate immediately upon the occurrence of any serious violations or material breach of the terms of this agreement. Notwithstanding the termination of this Agreement, all legal obligations with respect to VOA intellectual property as well as all confidential and proprietary information, as duly recognized by any court of jurisdiction in accordance with legal precedence as well as existing domestic and international law, shall survive the termination of this Agreement and remain in full force and effect.
16. Venue. The Terms and Conditions of use of our website as well as all services offered and provided to a Client shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, notwithstanding any conflict-of-laws principles. Any action relating to the validity, interpretations, performance and enforcement of the content of this website, including the Terms and Conditions, must be brought in a federal or state court located in Los Angeles County of the State of California within the United States of America, and you irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction of such courts.
19. Severability. In the event any clause within this Agreement is deemed by the courts of jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it will automatically be severed from this Agreement and the remainder shall remain in full force and effect.
20. Agreement. You hereby acknowledge and affirm that, by submitting an Enrollment Application referenced on the VOA website, you are an Authorized Officer acting on behalf of your organization or government and that you have read, do understand, and fully agree with all of the foregoing terms and conditions.